Monday, December 23, 2013

A Precious Moment Must Share...

I cannot resist telling this sweet and very touching story about my 15 month old baby boy. To start off I will say that the difference between my boy and girl is amazing. By this age my daughter was using short sentences and amazingly grown up and my sweet angel boy barely says a few words and is still such a baby. so with that in mind I will relate what happened tonight at the dinner table. 

I put a bowl of food in front of my son and started to feed him. He took a bite then as I was getting another bite ready he reached out for my hand, held it, and said "pray." I was totally stunned, he has never said that word before. It is our usual habit to pray before we eat but it was only him and I so I forgot to and boy did he set me straight. I felt a little convicted and absolutely blessed! 

I Just had to share that beautiful moment...

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

-Shannon Leah



3 comments: